“The book is chock full of reflective exercises that move the reader into action. As an executive coach, I saw immediate application to my busy clients.” – Margaret Greenberg
Here’s 5 reasons why you’ll love this book as much as Margaret does:
- It uses the path of least resistance to your advantage, so it’s as close to effortless as it gets. Don’t want to exercise yet? That’s fine. You can start with sleep instead. Not really into worrying about your food habits this week? We have that covered. Try some mood-boosters in the meantime.
- It will help you reduce the need for will-power, yet builds your will-power in the process. How’s that for a double-banger?
- Whether you want something short and sweet or complete and thorough, you can have it your way. The process is entirely customizable so you can make it work for you.
- Each chapter is short and easy to digest. But don’t be fooled by how simple we’ve made things. Serious research went into each section of the book to insure you the best results possible.
- You are co-authoring it. That’s right! You will be filling in what you observe about yourself and your experiences as you go along. Enough people tell you what you should and shouldn’t do for your health already! With SaS, you get to decide, try and record what tickles your fancy and suits your lifestyle.
The book is a true lifestyle game changer, but don’t take our word for it. Click to read what the experts are saying.